By accessing the Nivesh Life Online Service (the "Software"), you ("the User") agree to the following terms:
1. Nivesh Life allows access to and usage of the Software only to authorized Users.
2. In the event that the User loses or misplaces the Authorised Login or suspects or has knowledge of any unauthorized access or usage of the User’s account, the User shall immediately notify Nivesh Life
3. Nivesh Life shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the User due to non-compliance with the provisions of these terms.
4. The Software may only be used:
- Within India, usage of the Software outside India shall be subject to Nivesh Life prior permission;
- By User and its Authorised Personnel to whom an Authorised Login has been provided.
5. User agrees that it shall not:
- Modify or attempt to modify, reverse assemble, or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile the whole or any part of the Software, display or merge all or any part of the Software with other computer programs, products or services;
- Allow any third party to use or access Nivesh Life Online Service directly or indirectly, whether on a time-sharing, remote job entry, facility management, or service bureau arrangement basis, without the prior written consent of Nivesh Life; or
- Use the Software for training any third parties, commercial sharing, or leasing.
6. The User acknowledges that there is no transfer of title or ownership to the User of the Software or the System Documentation.
7. The User understands that Nivesh Life may at its option upgrade, modify, and make additions to the Software from time to time during the subsistence of this Agreement.
8. Confidentiality: Nivesh Life agrees to treat all User Data as confidential and agrees that it shall not and shall ensure that its employees do not use confidential information, nor disclose such confidential information to any person, except to the extent necessary for:
- compliance with Applicable Law
- Any other purpose for which the User may hereafter authorize Nivesh Life in writing.
9. All Intellectual Property Rights in or related to Nivesh Life Online Service, the Software, and the System Documentation are and shall remain the exclusive property of Nivesh Life and/or its licensors, whether or not specifically recognized or perfected under local applicable law. Subject to the limited use rights specified in this Agreement, no license, right, or interest in relation to any Intellectual Property Rights is granted to the User under this Agreement.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that as between Nivesh Life on the one hand, and the User on the other, Nivesh Life owns all rights, titles, and interests in the Software, System Documentation, and Nivesh Life Online Service.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall confer in the User ownership in the Software.
- The User shall not now or in the future contest the validity of the License Agreement.
- No rights to use the Software are granted by Nivesh Life except for the limited purposes expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- It is clarified that User Data, even when fed into the systems through the Software, shall be the property of the User and the User shall have all right title and interest in respect of the same.
11. Restrictions during Trial Period:
- Backup of data is not guaranteed
- Notice of upgrades shall not be given, although Nivesh Life will endeavor not to interrupt usage during normal business hours
- Saving data between upgrades may not always be possible thus it is recommended not to use actual client information.
12. Data History: Nivesh Life will maintain transaction details for five years for active registered Users/subscribers. Transaction History prior to this will be archived and will be available only on request.